Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Tigerace`s Dodge Charger Options
Markwarren
#21 Posted : 11 May 2021 19:32:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Administrators, Global Forum Support, Registered, Moderator, Official Builds

Like everyone else looking forward to this getting started. Cool

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Mark
roymattblack
#22 Posted : 11 May 2021 21:31:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators, Global Forum Support

Any build updates???
Keen to see it.BigGrin
tigerace
#23 Posted : 14 May 2021 18:26:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

roymattblack wrote:
Any build updates???
Keen to see it.BigGrin

Razz Razz Razz Not yet Roy pack 5 arrived and pack 6 is on its way so i will make a start soon as i have a couple of more BigGrin

Regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

Silent_Running
#24 Posted : 16 May 2021 05:12:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalRed Medal: Red MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Moderator

The Dodge Charger, 2 dioramas, a king tiger tank! Your a very busy man Phil LOL
tigerace
#25 Posted : 26 October 2021 12:05:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Well i`m wondering whether its worth posting a diary or notConfused Confused as you don`t seem to get many comments on the builds any more or is this just me i have up to pack 12 to startConfused Confused Confused

Regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

Kev the Modeller
#26 Posted : 27 October 2021 14:28:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

It's always good news to see another build diary starting up on the forum Phil and given that it's another car build I'm sure you will get comments from the other car model builders on here, of which there are a good number, myself included!?

The only thing to be wary of is if you have too many diaries on the go at once, then one or more of them could end up stalling for a while if you become particularly keen on one of the builds?

Kev

Per Ardua Ad Astra