Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Winter project Options
cce427
#1 Posted : 03 October 2021 10:25:54

Rank: Amateur Level 1

Groups: Registered

Joined: 15/08/2017
Posts: 36
Points: 101
Location: West Sussex
Some of you may remember my year long battle to get the parts to finish my spitfire, well all has failed of course even paid them £108GBP through paypal and they send the wrong parts so I claimed the money back. so winter coming and two pictures attached of it all in my loft and the tail section consisting of 6 pieces of wood. determined to finish it I will be fabricating the tail in wood alone, back to tissue paper and dope. wish me luckLaugh
cce427 attached the following image(s):
IMG_223825.jpg
IMG_0459.JPG
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 03 October 2021 19:38:26

Rank: Super-Elite

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Joined: 09/11/2012
Posts: 7,187
Points: 21,118
Location: East midlands
Hi,

Nearly everything you need is available on the following link:

https://partworkscollect...tini-Spitfire-112-Model

Issues 119 - 122 are out of stock, but it may save you a lot of time/effort if you get all the others.

Available:

Pack 28: issues 107 - 110

Pack 29: issues 111 - 114

Pack 30: issues 115 - 118

Pack 32: issues 123 - 125

Unavailable:

Pack 31: issues 119 - 122 Crying but may be available elsewhere.


Hope this helps.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"






tigerace
#3 Posted : 03 October 2021 19:41:58

Rank: Super-Elite

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Joined: 28/07/2014
Posts: 4,074
Points: 12,135
Location: Scotland
Just to say there is a Facebook group that deals in missing issuesCool


Regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!


cce427
#4 Posted : 04 October 2021 16:08:25

Rank: Amateur Level 1

Groups: Registered

Joined: 15/08/2017
Posts: 36
Points: 101
Location: West Sussex
delboy271155 wrote:
Hi,

Nearly everything you need is available on the following link:

https://partworkscollect...tini-Spitfire-112-Model

Issues 119 - 122 are out of stock, but it may save you a lot of time/effort if you get all the others.

Available:

Pack 28: issues 107 - 110

Pack 29: issues 111 - 114

Pack 30: issues 115 - 118

Pack 32: issues 123 - 125

Unavailable:

Pack 31: issues 119 - 122 Crying but may be available elsewhere.


Hope this helps.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks I have ordered everything available apart from the sheet metal parts I have spare sheets so will make them myself.
Chris
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 04 October 2021 17:11:00

Rank: Super-Elite

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Joined: 09/11/2012
Posts: 7,187
Points: 21,118
Location: East midlands
cce427 wrote:
delboy271155 wrote:
Hi,

Nearly everything you need is available on the following link:

https://partworkscollect...tini-Spitfire-112-Model

Issues 119 - 122 are out of stock, but it may save you a lot of time/effort if you get all the others.

Available:

Pack 28: issues 107 - 110

Pack 29: issues 111 - 114

Pack 30: issues 115 - 118

Pack 32: issues 123 - 125

Unavailable:

Pack 31: issues 119 - 122 Crying but may be available elsewhere.


Hope this helps.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks I have ordered everything available apart from the sheet metal parts I have spare sheets so will make them myself.
Chris


ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

I`m so happy this has worked out for you. BigGrin

Good luck with the rest of your Spitfire build.


Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"






Kev the Modeller
#6 Posted : 04 October 2021 18:29:54

Rank: Master

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Joined: 25/11/2018
Posts: 1,162
Points: 3,509
Location: Southeast UK
I wish you well in your winter project Chris and I hope that you succeed in finding all of the parts that you need to complete your build?

Will be watching. Cool ThumpUp

Kev

Per Ardua Ad Astra
cce427
#7 Posted : 14 November 2021 14:58:08

Rank: Amateur Level 1

Groups: Registered

Joined: 15/08/2017
Posts: 36
Points: 101
Location: West Sussex
Kev the Modeller wrote:
I wish you well in your winter project Chris and I hope that you succeed in finding all of the parts that you need to complete your build?

Will be watching. Cool ThumpUp

Kev



Well I managed to get some parts I needed but the tail and fin is made up of wood and card and bought some thin copper sheet to make missing parts as I go along, when it is painted who will know, the canopy ans runners will be a chalenge but the tail wheel should be easy
File Attachment(s):
IMG_2412.JPG (278kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
cce427 attached the following image(s):
IMG_2407.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.130 seconds.
DeAgostini